When we refer to the Boho style in homes, we generally refer to interior design rather than the exterior. However, it is possible to extend the Boho style to the exterior of your home, and in this article, we will explain how.
What does boho style mean?
The Boho or Bohemian style is often associated with the hippie movement of the 1960s and 1970s. However, this style can also be traced back to the 19th century. The bohemian style is often seen to express one’s individuality and creativity.
The bohemian style is a popular interior design style often used in homes. This style is characterized by its use of rich colors, patterns, and textures. It is also often characterized by its use of vintage and antique furniture.
However, it is not for everyone. If you are looking for a way to add some personality to your home, this may be your style.
Boho style is all about being unique, creative, and expressive with your personal style. It’s a mix of different cultures, influences, and trends, making it one of today’s most popular and versatile fashion styles. If you’re thinking about trying out the boho look for your exterior home design, here are some tips to get you started.
- Add some color. Boho style is all about being bold and expressive with your personal style.
- Layer, layer, layer. One of the best things about the boho style is that you can layer different pieces to create a unique look. So don’t be afraid to mix and match other items and materials.
- Accessorize. Boho style is all about being creative with your accessories.
- Be confident. The most important thing about the boho style is that you put around what makes you feel good. So be sure and rock your own unique design.
Boho style architecture elements
The distinctive elements of Bohemian outdoor architecture include bright colors, bold patterns, and an eclectic mix of furniture and accessories. Bohemian style is all about creating a relaxed yet stylish and inviting space. Plants and flowers are often used to add a touch of nature, while cushions, rugs, and throws help to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere. External lighting is also important in Bohemian style, as it can help to create a warm and inviting ambiance in the evening.
- the choice of colors
- the choice of plants and their arrangement
- the choice of materials and accessories such as cushions, decorations, and rugs
- the selection of external lighting
What are boho colors?
In short, there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to choosing colors for a Bohemian-inspired space. Have fun mixing and matching different hues, tones, and shades to create a unique and personal look.
Some popular Bohemian colors include:
– Earthy hues like brown, tan, and green
– jewel tones like purple, blue, and red
– metallics like silver and gold
– neutrals like white, black, and gray.
Gypsy garden ideas
A Bohemian garden theme is a popular decorating style that is beautiful and comfortable. To create this style, incorporate salvaged pieces of furniture such as dressers, sofas, cupboards, and tables into your garden.
Then surround these furnishings with lush plants and trees, such as roses, hydrangeas, lavender, dahlias, freesia, and bamboo. This will help to add vibrance and freshness to your outdoor space.
Boho Backyard design
Boho style fills the space. You can enrich your backyard with all the decorations you want. For example, try to insert sofas covered with colored blankets of various fabrics, jute rugs, pampas flowers, or evergreen plants and place delicate but extended lighting. Cushions of different sizes and patterns can always be used to complete the remaining space.